We want you to be very happy with your purchase. If you’re wanting to make a return, follow the steps below and feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions.
All returns must be returned to us on or before the 14th day of your received date.
Qualifications for a return:
- The customer is responsible for shipping and handling of returned items.
- Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Merchandise must be returned to us on or before the 14th day of your received date.
- Merchandise must not be worn, soiled, washed, damaged, or altered.
- Merchandise must be smoke free, perfume free and deodorant free.
- Merchandise must not be damaged in any way caused by the receiver.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached.
FINAL SALE items are non-returnable. Final sale items include the following:
- Sale items
- Flash sale items
- Items used with a coupon, discount, or promotional code
- Intimates items (i.e bralettes, brami's)
*We reserve the right to refuse a return if conditions are not met. If your return is refused, you will be responsible for shipping costs getting the product back to you.
To start a return:
- Before a return can be processed you must request a Return of Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Email firstname.lastname@example.org subject line "RMA Request."
- Emailed us about your RMA Number? Great! You’re getting closer. While you wait for our reply (we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.) Click here to print out your Return Form. Fill out the form and place inside the package with the item(s) you are returning.
Processing time for returns:
- We highly recommend keeping your tracking number for your return being sent back to us. We are not responsible for lost return packages. If your return package is lost, you can contact the shipping service provider and let them know your package has been lost.
- Once your return has been processed and complete, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Allow 7-14 business days for processing.
- Refunds make take up to 7-10 business days to reflect.